San Cristobal De Las Casas and the surrounding area is a dynamic, exciting and beautiful region full of culture and tradition. Over many years Rise Now has developed incredible connections and collaborated with many inspiring groups, villages and projects. Our international team is excited to create and facilitate, for you and your group, a unique trip based on your interests and passions that will leave you with deeper understanding and inspiration.
Our customized trips include a variety of the below elements based on your interests, preferred travel style, travel dates available, the seasons, and local conditions:
Visits to leading social and environmental projects
Indigenous village tours and home stays
Service projects and volunteer opportunities
Traditional textile lectures and lessons
Traditional ceramics lessons
Museums and history
Art and Music
Local festivals and regional events
Small Coffee farm tours and tasting
Outdoor adventure for a variety of levels:
Caves, rock climbing, hiking, biking, waterfalls
Plant walks and traditional medicine
Artisan Markets and Traditional food markets
And much more........Let us know what excites you!
Group sizes up to 6 allow us to go places and have experiences not possible with large groups.
• Lodging during trip based on double occupancy
(additional cost for single room)
• Daily group meals
• Transportation in private van
• Live music and entertainment
• Entry fees, guides and group activities
• Knowledgable presenters and demonstrations
• Off the beaten track tours
• Translators when needed
Cost: $5,550 for up to 3 people, $1850 per additional person.
There is a minimum price but no minimum number of people.
• Airfare and transportation to and from San Cristobal
• Personal items purchased during the trip
• Alcoholic beverages and non-group meals
• Room Service and Gratuities
• Travel visa fees, insurance and possible Medical
Bonus! All proceeds from these tours goes to support RISE Now's playground building efforts and mission driven programs. By participating in this tour you are part of our work!
For more information and questions please contact our organizers by email at